We are always baffled by homeowners who think their family member can install a new air conditioner. With how expensive, important, and complicated these systems are, it’s always a bad idea to have someone that’s not licensed and certified perform this type of work. Notice how we didn’t say sometimes, we said always.
Sure, having a family member install your air conditioner, or hiring an amateur that lives down the street is definitely cheaper than professional service. We won’t argue that. What we will argue is that cheaper doesn’t always mean better results—and often you’ll be making up for the rest of the cost and more down the line.
AC installation in Gainesville, FL is an important process. It’s responsible for setting your AC up for the next 10-15 years of its life. Any hiccups, flaws, or errors in this process is going to lead to expensive fixes and headaches that you’d probably rather avoid.
The Keys to Successful Installation
Professional installation isn’t just a gimmick. We’re not just trying to get you to sign up for service. It’s a proven way to extend the lifespan of an air conditioner, minimize repair needs, and ensure that it starts off on the right foot. Want to know how we know this? Keep reading and we’ll list out the benefits of professional installation.
- Avoid glaring issues. This is probably the most important aspect of professional AC installation service. An air conditioner that’s installed by an amateur could have a huge, glaring issue with it that goes unaddressed until it’s too late. Problems like incorrect sizing and poorly set up refrigerant lines can all become incredibly expensive repairs down the line that you don’t want to deal with.
- Retain the warranty. Most HVAC equipment that comes with a warranty must be installed by a professional to keep that warranty. Warranties are worth their weight in gold throughout this industry—don’t you forget that!
- Making sure it works before we leave. Pros are courteous and experienced enough to test out the system before they leave. An amateur might want to get out of the way before you notice something is wrong, while a pro is much more comfortable being there to help tailor this HVAC system to better suit your needs.
- Answering any and all questions. Do you need help with something? Or perhaps you want to better understand how installation takes place? Our pros are knowledgeable and trained in the field of AC specialization. Go ahead, ask them any question. We promise we’ll have the answer!
- Taking the necessary next steps. The condition of an air conditioner doesn’t just stop at installation. Sometimes scheduling maintenance, and ensuring you’ve got access to the tools you’ll need down the line is vital. Our professionals can make sure you’ve got everything you need to start off strong.
We could go on all day about why our team is better equipped than your local amateur. However, the main message we want to get across is that professional service is just better for you and your air conditioner. There are no caveats to this—call the pros if you want it done right!
Call the team at North Central Florida Air Conditioning. We can install your new AC the right way. Improving lives by improving homes!